Thursday, December 3, 2009

Green and Purple

Yep, I've still been actively working on my hobby. Last night I decided to base my assembled Temple Guard, Chakax and some other stuff. Whilst I was at it, I thought - "Hey, why not flock my movement trays and already based models?". So I went about doing that. My movement trays had previously looked pretty crappy, but I think they look better now. It's my first attempt at flocking, and I'm happy to say I believe it came out alright. I went to the Painting Clinic for help. The Painting Clinic is always an extreely useful site for miniature hobbying.


I've also started work on a certain floaty-chair. Here's a picture of it standing upright, as well as a better picture of my Frog-Prince.


As always, click the image for a larger display. I need to remind myself to add borders to the images like I did with the Rocket Battery Crew in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment