Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An Update

That's right, I've painted something. This time it's for the army I intend to bring to DogCon - Lizardmen.

I decided to paint my Slann purple because I'm sick of painting green and orange whilst everything else in the army is blue or green and also because it'll be the only opportunity to use purple in the army outside feathers.


Also on the painting station are the Helstorm Rocket Battery and the plastic Stegadon. I'm pleased that I've rectified its skin tone from a bright blue to a darkened 'Crimson Fist' shade. Painting the scales is as horrible as it had been with the metal Stegadon. Tomorrow I'll start painting the Slann's palanquin and the bone on the Stegadon, because I find using Foundation paints to be tiresome.

On the gaming front I am looking to sneak in a 2000 point Fantasy game possibly this Thursday. I bought a Warhammer Army Figure Case to house my Lizardmen army. It'll be nice to take my army somewhere and have it not break in transit, especially when its an old metal Stegadon or howdah.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tim,

    I'm really liking your Slann and it's good to see some hobby progress amongst my friends (since I have been off target lately)

    So lets see some more of this army!! and good luck for Dogcon!!!

    ReplyDelete