Friday, January 29, 2010

I've got love for sale: in search of networking

I've decided to try to branch out and find a Warhammer or Wargaming blog-ring to join based on the suggestion from DJ Batman.

Lets go over what I've found thus far.

  • From The Warp. This seems like a good network although it has a no-inappropriateness rule which is interesting. The only downside is it is for Warhammer 40k and hobbying. Whilst I am a Warhammer 40k player, I'm not really interested in working on my Space Elves at the moment.
  • Bell of Lost Souls. No thanks.
Those are the results from my far-from-exhaustive search. My internet is still capped and chugging at sub-dial up speed, so I can't do a lot about that. So if you know any general wargaming, Warhammer Fantasy or Games-Workshop hobby blog networks/rings, please don't hesitate to let me know via comment. In the mean time I'll wait for this stomach bug to fade and keep exploring that grape vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment